We are excited about the progress and retail outlook at Colonie Center. A safe shopping and dining environment continues to be of paramount importance.
In light of Governor Hochuls’s executive orders and recent CDC guidelines, face coverings are required at Colonie Center effective December 13th. Patrons are encouraged to practice safety precautions in public spaces. Deep cleaning and sanitation of the common areas will continue. Stores and restaurants in the shopping center determine the safety procedures they choose to follow. Please be mindful of each policy.
The following changes will be implemented or continued:
- Colonie Center will require customers to wear a face covering in the common area of the center.
- All businesses have the right to determine their own policies as it relates to the safety and policies for their customers and employees.
- Security and Janitorial personnel serving the common areas will continue to wear face coverings until further notice.
- Common area seating, including Food Court seating, will be returned to normal pre-pandemic levels. Any restrictions that may have been in place limiting eating and drinking within Colonie Center have been removed.
- Expanded cleaning policies that had been implemented to promote public health safety during the pandemic will continue.
This includes but is not limited to expanded cleaning in high touch areas such as restrooms, Food Court, and seating areas.
In addition to following all state government mandates, Colonie Center continues to take additional steps to promote a safe environment. Guests will notice the installation of numerous hand sanitizer stations throughout the Center and increased cleaning procedures by our Housekeeping team.
We will also offer complimentary disposable face-covering upon request to guests (if requested), and all Management, Public Safety, and Housekeeping staff will continue to wear a face covering.
We look forward to continuing to welcome back our community. As we do so, please know that a safe shopping and dining environment continue to be of paramount importance and our main priority.
We will provide updates on operations and a continued space for the community online. Please join us on social media by following us on Instagram @coloniecenter. For specific questions, please call 518.459.9020 or DM us on social media.
For further information, we recommend you visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html