HOW IT WORKS: SHOP. SHOW. WIN!
Shop. Show. Win! After shopping and dining, your school’s family and friends can fill out the form and either place it in the drop box at the Security Desk (located near the Regal entrance) along with your original receipts, or show your original receipts at the Management Office (located past the bathrooms near Sephora) to accumulate points. Shoppers must specify which participating school to allocate the points to. For every dollar spent at Colonie Center, your school will receive one point!
RACK ‘EM UP: BONUS POINTS
Each month, there will be fun opportunities for bonus points, like taking holiday photos at Colonie Center or making a purchase from a specified retail partner. We’ll keep you in the loop with a monthly email and our website will also always have up to date information.
RACK ‘EM UP: IN-SCHOOL PUBLICITY POINTS
For every extra effort you take in promoting participation in School Bucks, your school will earn 1,000 points, with a maximum value of 10,000 in-school publicity points!
Examples of in-school publicity points include but are not limited to PTA/Booster Club/Principal’s newsletters, parent email newsletters, bulletin boards, student newspapers, back to school supply lists, athletic programs, website listing, etc. Samples, copies, or photographs of in-school promotions can be dropped off at Colonie Center’s Management office, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Colonie Center Management Office, 131 Colonie Center, Albany, NY 12205
RACK ‘EM UP: SOCIAL MEDIA POINTS
Mention your schools’ School Bucks participation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and your school will receive 1,000 points per post, with a maximum value of 12,000 social media points. Email your social media post screenshots to email@example.com
School Bucks Opportunities
Your participating school can earn School Bucks by having a book fair.
Contact Margo Stavros at Barnes & Noble for more information.
At the end of the school year, 10 monetary prizes will be awarded to participating schools based on the schools’ total points.
1st place: $8,000
2nd place: $4,000
3rd place: $2,000
4th place: $1,000
5th place: $1000
6th place: $1000
7th place: $1000
8th place: $1000
9th place: $500
10th place: $500
If you have questions, please contact
Colleen Severson firstname.lastname@example.org
- The School Bucks program is based on actual dollars spent by personal visits of family members, friends, and supporters of each participating school. This program is not a receipt drive.
- Bills made from non in-store purchases will not be accepted (cell phone bills, cable bills, credit card bills, etc).
- Store employees may not be used to collect receipts for participating schools.
- All receipts must be redeemed within 60 days of purchase date.
- Receipts will be collected from August 1, 2019 until June 1, 2020.
- Receipts dated prior to August 1, 2019 will not be accepted.
- Receipts for returned merchandise will not be accepted.
- Schools in violation of program rules may be subject to removal from the School Bucks program.
2018–2019 Winning Schools
- Blessed Sacrament School
- Eagle Point Elementary School
- Loudonville Christian School
- St. Pius X School
- Albany School Of Humanities
- Shaker Road Elementary School
- Sacred Heart School
- Southgate Elementary School
- Early Childhood Education Center
- St. Jude The Apostle School